Concerned about growth and diminishing
quality of life in your town? Here's what you can do:
- Download the resolutions below.
- Take them to your City Council, Fire and
Police Departments, and Library and School boards.
- Using the articles and
other resources on our site,
explain how these unfunded state mandates to growth are crippling our
social institutions and bankrupting our cities and towns, forcing us
to pay for growth that reduces our quality of life.
- Ask that they adopt either or both
- Get a copy of the signed resolutions and
forward them to OCVA. We'll add
the organization to our list, and use the resolutions to fight for
passage of these bills in the next Legislative session.
This grassroots movement is rapidly gaining
momentum. Your efforts can really make a difference.
- Repeal the 20-year land supply rule
- Allow SDCs to cover all costs of growth
This page last modified on 2005-09-19 09:16.